Sit down and stay a little longer. This lounge chair has a mid-century-inspired look and a long weekend-inspired feel, making it the perfect place to relax and unwind. With a solid wood frame, durable performance fabric, and a timeless aesthetic, this piece is built to last—and adapt with your style as it evolves.
27.75"W x 35.0 "D x 32.0"H, Seat Height 17.75"
- Oatmeal LiveLife™ performance fabric is stain-resistant, moisture-repellent, soft, and breathable.
- The cushions have a multi-density foam core wrapped in a feather-fibre blend with a clever channeled insert that keeps everything in place. Substantial support meets exceptional comfort.
- With medium-to-firm cushions and perfectly placed armrests, this lounge chair is easy to get into and out of (if that happens to be necessary).
- An angled back and legs along with a rustic patina finish on the frame give this classic design a modern twist.
- A solid wood frame with exposed seat and back bars offers extra support and looks beautiful from every angle.
- Protective matte lacquer finish
- Oatmeal LiveLife™ performance fabric
- Stain resistant, moisture repellent, and breathable
- 35,000 rub count
- Removable cushion covers
- Removable and reversible seat and back cushions
- Fabric content: 100% polyester
- Cushion material: feather-fibre blend wrapped around a high-density foam core
- Frame material: solid ash wood with black stain
- Dimensions: 27.75"W x 35"D x 32"H, 17.75" seat height
- 1 back cushion and 1 seat cushion included
Materials and Care
- Oatmeal LiveLife™ performance fabric offers a textured surface and dimensional colour, coupled with a soft feel.
- All of our signature, family-friendly LiveLife fabrics are breathable, moisture-repellent, and stain-resistant, offering barrier protection for years to come. Production of this fabric is 40x less bioaccumulative than Scotchgard, and it breaks down in landfills — win for the environment, win for you.
- Care: Soak up spills with a paper towel. For tougher stains, wash with mild soap and water. Cushion covers can be dry cleaned or machine washed in a cold, gentle cycle.
- Solid wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Care (wood): To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice, or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains.