Resort vibes, all the time. These outdoor dining chairs come in a set of two and are made with a combination of beautiful and durable materials. Rope, solid eucalyptus wood armrests, and a lightweight, sturdy aluminum frame makes these an al fresco-dining essential.
25.5"W x 23.75 "D x 34.5"H
- Rope back is made from durable, quick-drying Olefin fabric and is woven for comfort and support.
- Eucalyptus wood arm rests show their natural grain and have a warm and organic look similar to teak.
- Aluminum frame is stable but lightweight and easy to move around outside.
- Olefin cushions are durable, smooth and quick-drying in case the rain hits.
- Easily remove seat and back cushions from the frame in the off season, at night, or when the forecast turns.
- Pair it with other teak pieces or the Resort Life Extendable Table.
- Olefin premium fabric with waterproof coating
- FSC® certified wood
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Removable cushion covers
- Removable cushions
- Fabric content: 100% solution-dyed polypropylene
- Armrest material: eucalyptus wood
- Cushion material: polyester waterproof fill
- Frame material: powder-coated aluminum
- Colour fastness: Level 6 EU/800 Hours US
- Dimensions: 25.5"W x 23.75"D x 34.5"H
- Comes in a set of two
Materials and Care
- Olefin material contains less moisture than other fibers, and is very resistant to abrasions, stains, sunlight, and even chemicals.
- Rope made from Olefin material is suitable for use in all types of climates and high levels of UV stability help it retain its original colour.
- Aluminum frame treated with Duracote™, a protective powder coating that prevents rust and maintains its colour year after year.
- Premium eucalyptus hardwood is treated with Duragrain®, a water-based finish that provides protection while also allowing the natural grain of the wood to be appreciated.
- Care (fabric): Spot clean with a dry white cloth. Blot to remove excess liquid. For tougher stains, spray on a mild cleaning solution (like dish soap) diluted with water, rinse the fabric, and air dry.Care (wood): To preserve the wood's natural colour, lightly sand and apply a wood oil every season. Wipe spills immediately to avoid staining. As with all outdoor furniture, this piece should be covered when not in use and brought inside during the winter months.
Delivery and Assembly
Free In-Home Delivery & Assembly
We provide complimentary in-home delivery and assembly of this piece to all Canadian provinces and the continental US. We’ll bring it into your desired room, help you pick the perfect spot, assemble it, and remove any packaging—at no extra charge.