As its name suggests, our Everyday collection is designed to be used day in, day out. Case in point: this sideboard, made from sturdy European oak that will stand up to years of use. With a clean, timeless look and generous storage space, it’s a staple for living rooms and dining rooms alike.
53.5"W x 18.0 "D x 30.0"H
- Solid oak is beautiful, long-lasting and easy to care for.
- Adjustable shelves offer plenty of storage.
- Several inches of clearance makes it easy to vacuum underneath.
- A clean look with no visible hardware fits into any aesthetic.
- Solid, sustainably-sourced European oak
- Water- and stain-resistant treatment
- Matte lacquer
- Adjustable and removable shelves
- Recessed door handles
- Top, frame and door front material: solid European oak
- Back and shelf materials: MDF and oak veneer
- Dimensions: 53.5″W x 18″D x 30″H
- Levellers for legs included
- Magnets for doors included
- Support bracketing included
Materials and Care
- Natural wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Solid sustainably-sourced European oak frame, top, drawer fronts
- Oak veneer & mdf interior drawer and back
- For cleaning, start with a soft and dry cloth. Lightly moist wrung cloth may be used with a PH neutral detergent.
- In order to maintain the original colour and the natural aspect of your furniture treat the surface with colourless wax. 1000 grit sand paper can be used before waxing.
- If the furniture has been in contact with acid liquids such as vinegar, sodas, fruit juices, lemon or others, always clean the surface with lukewarm water immediately
- Do not use acid cleaning products or bleach based products because they could affect the waterproofing and create irremediable stains
Delivery and Assembly
Free In-Home Delivery & Assembly
We provide complimentary in-home delivery and assembly of this piece to all Canadian provinces and the continental US. We’ll bring it into your desired room, help you pick the perfect spot, assemble it, and remove any packaging—at no extra charge.