This bench seat version of our bestselling modular collection is just as durable and comfortable as the original—only a little more streamlined. Deep, pillowy seats invite you to sink in, while our signature stain-resistant fabric means snacks and pets are always welcome. A casual, timeless piece that you’ll love for years to come.
84.0"W x 40.0 "D x 32.0"H, Seat Depth 24.5", Seat Height 19.0"
Order Free Swatches:
Considering a few options?
to find the look you love.
- Plush feather-fibre cushions offer sink-in comfort and room to sprawl.
- Cream Linen LiveLife™ performance fabric is stain-resistant, moisture-repellent, soft, and breathable.
- Fully removable upholstery covers—including the frame covers—make it easy to keep your sofa in great shape.
- The relaxed silhouette is at home in any space. (Prefer a more polished look? Simply fluff the cushions.)
- These plush cushions contain a feather-fibre blend inside a clever channeled insert that keeps the fill in place and prevents feathers from escaping. Expect next-level comfort that truly pulls you in.
- Cream Linen LiveLife™ performance fabric
- Stain resistant, moisture repellent, and breathable
- 30,000 rub count
- Removable slip, cushion and frame covers
- Removable and reversible cushions
- Fabric content: 36% polyester, 26% cotton, 16% linen, 22% viscose
- Cushion material: feather-fibre blend
- Frame material: solid wood wrapped in multi-density foam
- Dimensions: 84″W x 40″D x 32″H, 24.5″ seat depth, 19″ seat height, 24″ back and arm height
- Seating capacity: 2.5
- 2 back cushions, 1 seat cushion, and 2 throw cushions included
Materials and Care
- Cream Linen LiveLife™ performance fabric is a beautiful linen blend with a naturally textured look and feel.
- All of our signature, family-friendly LiveLife fabrics are breathable, moisture-repellent, and stain-resistant, offering barrier protection for years to come. Production of this fabric is 40x less bioaccumulative than Scotchgard, and it breaks down in landfills — win for the environment, win for you.
- Care: Soak up spills with a paper towel. For tougher stains, wash with mild soap and water. Cushion covers can be dry cleaned or machine washed in a cold, gentle cycle.
- Pillows with feather filling require more maintenance than other types of fills. We recommend fluffing and flipping your pillows regularly to help them maintain their shape.
- The frame is made with a larger amount of multi-density foam than most sofas. This makes it comfortable and soft, but we recommend taking care with the arms, back and frame to maintain longevity.
Delivery and Assembly
Free In-Home Delivery & Assembly
We provide complimentary in-home delivery and assembly of this piece to all Canadian provinces and the continental US. We’ll bring it into your desired room, help you pick the perfect spot, assemble it, and remove any packaging—at no extra charge.