Beautifully simple, endlessly adaptable, multi-functional. The Keep Stacking System is the flexible, minimalist answer to all your storage needs. These modular pieces connect using clever hidden channels, so you can arrange (and rearrange) them to suit any space in your home. Use as a shelf, a sideboard, a bookcase—the choice is yours.
76.5"W x 16.25 "D x 29.5"H
- This configuration includes six pieces: three open units and three with doors. Customize your system by stacking them vertically, joining them side by side, or a combination of both.
- Minimalist doors are finished with a smooth opening and closing mechanism.
- Modular sections connect using hidden channels, eliminating the need for hardware.
- Use this piece as a media unit or sideboard—the system is easy to disassemble and reassemble anywhere you need additional storage.
- The Keep Stacking System comes as configurations and individual units, so you can build yours exactly how you like.
- Includes six units: three open and three with doors
- Customizable configuration with hidden channels for easy assembly
- Felt pad protection for stacking
- Smooth hydraulic open/close mechanism
- Materials: solid wood, MDF, and oak veneer
- Metal hinges
- Dimensions: individual unit 25.5"W x 16.25"D x 14.75"H, configured as shown 76.5"W x 16.25"D x 29.5"H
- Anti-tip hardware included
- Designed in collaboration with Daniel Ching of Untitled Design Agency
Materials and Care
- Natural wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Care: In order to maintain your piece’s original colour, treat the surface with colourless wax or linseed oil. To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains.