Equal parts beautiful and functional, the Formation Collection combines the warmth of natural wood and the utility of smart design. Made from solid oak with a sturdy steel base, this classic pedestal dining table is substantial enough to make a statement in any space.
- A fresh take on the classic tulip dining table, this piece features a solid tabletop and pedestal with three columns.
- The combination of solid wood construction and a weighty steel base make for an especially stable dining surface.
- The central pillar on this dining table is perfectly placed to ensure stability while maximizing legroom.
- A round shape offers ample seating with an efficient, compact footprint.
- Protective semi-gloss lacquer finish
- FSC® certified wood / NHLA / PEFC / Rainforest Alliance certified wood
- Steel bracing to support tabletop
- Top and pedestal material: solid oak with black stain
- Base material: steel
- Size: seats 4–5
- Dimensions: 47.5"W x 47.5"D x 29"H
Materials and Care
- Solid wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Care: To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains.
Delivery and Assembly
Free In-Home Delivery & Assembly
We provide complimentary in-home delivery and assembly of this piece in Canada and the US. We’ll bring it into your desired room, help you pick the perfect spot, assemble it, and remove any packaging—at no extra charge.