Some sofas just beg you to curl up and settle in. With fluffy feather-fibre cushions, this European-made beauty is undeniably cozy, while its solid wood frame, no-sag springs and soft upholstery are all made to last. The loose slipcover brings modern ease to a timeless silhouette—and makes cleaning a breeze.
100.0"W x 40.0 "D x 35.0"H, Seat Depth 25.0", Seat Height 18.5"
Order Free Swatches:
Considering a few options?
to find the look you love.
- Koala performance fabric is stain-resistant and ultra-durable, with a rub count of 100,000.
- High-quality materials include an FSC-certified® wood frame, metal legs, and a high-density foam back for extra support.
- Fully removable cushion and frame covers make it easy to keep your chair in great shape.
- Slender arms offer padded comfort while maximizing your seating space.
- Exposed stitching adds visual interest.
- Koala performance fabric
- Stain repellent and highly durable
- 100,000 rub count
- OEKO-TEX®-certified fabric, high-density cold foam and polyfill
- FSC-certified® European wood
- Designed in Sweden and made in Europe
- Removable frame and cushion covers
- Removable cushions
- No-sag springs
- Fabric content: 78% polyester, 22% cotton
- Seat cushion: elastic cut high-density foam with feather top
- Back cushion: feather-fibre mix
- Back material: high-density cold foam and polyfill
- Frame and corner-block material: FSC-certified® kiln dried pine
- Leg material: powder-coated metal
- Dimensions: 100″W x 40″D x 35″H, seat depth 25″, seat height 18.5″
- Seating capacity: 4
- 3 back cushions and 3 seat cushions included
- Slipcovers do not touch the ground; legs may be slightly visible
- Splits into two pieces for easier delivery in elevators, up stairwells, and around tight corners
Materials and Care
- Koala Performance Fabric: Designed for busier households, our Koala fabric is OEKO-TEX®-certified and stain-repellent, making it the ultimate in performance, protection, and comfort.
- Care: Soak up spills with a paper towel. For tougher stains, wash with mild soap and water. Cushion covers can be dry cleaned or machine washed in a cold, gentle cycle.