Plain and simple, in the best way possible. This stackable chair’s minimalist design lets the beauty of solid oak take centre stage. The wood’s natural markings make each piece unique, while every single one is modern, substantial, and built to last.
20.0"W x 20.5 "D x 30.0"H
- Solid oak will stand the test of time and develop character as it ages.
- Metal supports on the underside provide extra strength and further prevent warpage.
- This piece is commercial grade. It has undergone rigorous testing for longevity and durability.
- Anti-scratch protection
- Matte lacquer finish
- Stackable up to 4
- Commercial grade
- BIFMA compliant
- Metal brackets for extra strength and to prevent warping
- Frame, seat, and leg material: solid oak with natural finish
- Bracing material: steel
- Dimensions: 20″W x 20.5″D x 30″H
- Designed in collaboration with Daniel Ching of Untitled Design Agency
Materials and Care
- Natural wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Care: To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains. In order to maintain your piece’s original colour, treat the surface with colourless wax (1,000-grit sandpaper can be used before waxing).