An instant classic, our best-selling Field Collection stands out for its versatility and durability. This dining table shares all the trademark characteristics: solid walnut wood construction, soft edges, and an easy, organic shape. And, these timeless pieces withstand serious daily use—so it's no surprise the collection is beloved by local restaurants as well.
80.0"W x 36.0 "D x 29.0"H
- Solid walnut will stand the test of time and develop character as it ages.
- Rounded corners and smooth edges mean this piece is especially family-friendly.
- Minimalist, sturdy and solid, this piece works as well in a dining room as it does in a boardroom.
- Mix this dining table with our Form Benches for a clean, streamlined look or pair with Field Stools for a coordinated aesthetic.
- This piece is commercial grade. It has undergone rigorous testing for longevity and durability.
- Winner of “Best Dining Set” in the 2023 Esquire Home Awards and “Best Dining Table” in the 2023 GQ Home Awards.
- Protective matte lacquer finish
- FSC / NHLA / PEFC / Rainforest Alliance certified wood
- Commercial grade
- BIFMA compliant
- Top and leg material: solid walnut
- Bracing materials: steel and solid wood
- Size: seats 6–8
- Dimensions: 80"W x 36"D x 29"H, top thickness 1.5", distance between legs lengthwise 68", widthwise 24"
Materials and Care
- Solid wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Care: To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains.
Delivery and Assembly
Free In-Home Delivery & Assembly
We provide complimentary in-home delivery and assembly of this piece to all Canadian provinces and the continental US. We’ll bring it into your desired room, help you pick the perfect spot, assemble it, and remove any packaging—at no extra charge.