If our Pillow Talk Sofa could speak, it would invite you to sit down and get comfortable. An exposed solid ashwood frame creates a sturdy and beautiful base for plush cushions, and makes this sofa looks polished from every angle. Tightly stitched fabric arm slings ensure everything stays neatly in place, and a higher profile backrest provides lots of back and neck support—so you can sit back and chat a little longer.
88.0"W x 37.5 "D x 35.5"H, Seat Depth 23.5", Seat Height 17.0"
Order Free Swatches:
Considering a few options?
to find the look you love.
- Solid ash is a durable hardwood with a beautiful natural tone that works nicely with a range of styles and aesthetics.
- The slipcovers on this sofa are removable, washable and made from soft, durable LiveLife™ performance bouclé fabric that’s resistant to stains and spills.
- The armrests and seat of this sofa are a little higher, making it easy to sit down and get back up again.
- With an upholstered backrest, this piece is both comfortable and supportive.
- The connection between the frame and armrests on this sofa is a beautiful design feature you can show off, making this an ideal piece to place free-floating in your space.
- Warm Frost LiveLife™ performance bouclé fabric
- Stain resistant, moisture repellant, durable, and soft
- 100,000 rub count
- Removable slipcovers
- Removable and reversible cushions
- Spring system underneath seat cushions
- Fully upholstered back and sides
- Stainless steel hardware connects back and frame
- Fully assembled
- Fabric content: 100% polystyrene
- Frame material: solid ash and plywood back
- Cushion material: foam and feather-down blend
- Dimensions: 88"W x 37.5"D x 35.5"H, 17" seat height, 23.5” seat depth, 26" arm height
- Seating capacity: 2.5
- 2 back cushions, 2 seat cushions, and 2 arm cushions included
Materials and Care
- Solid wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Warm Frost LiveLife™ fabric: Woven with a unique fusion of twisted polypropylene yarns, this fabric blends tones and textures for a dynamic look and feel. Featuring superior durability and comfort, it's an inviting addition to any space.
- Care (wood): To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice, or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains.
- Care (fabric): Remove loose debris and blot stains. Blot or spray a solution made of 1 part solvent and 4 parts water, allowing the solution to soak in. Thoroughly rinse the fabric with water. Let the area dry completely.
Delivery and Assembly
Free In-Home Delivery & Assembly
We provide complimentary in-home delivery and assembly of this piece to all Canadian provinces and the continental US. We’ll bring it into your desired room, help you pick the perfect spot, assemble it, and remove any packaging—at no extra charge.