Relax, unwind, and stay a while. The Settle In Deck Chair is made for long, languid afternoons in the sun. With a solid teak frame and Sunbrella performance fabric, this is a piece you’ll return to season after season.
28.25"W x 38.0 "D x 37.25"H
- This classic, retro sling chair silhouette brings the mid-century aesthetic into the outdoors.
- A folding design means these deck chairs are easy to pack for the beach or the park—and store away at the end of the season.
- A removable headrest offers extra padding while you recline.
- This piece is commercial grade. It has undergone rigorous testing for longevity and durability.
- Black Sand Sunbrella performance fabric
- 100% recyclable, waterproof, and UV/fade resistant
- Greenguard / OEKO-TEX® certified
- FSC certified wood
- Commercial grade
- Fully assembled
- Removable headrest with removable waterproof foam insert
- Fabric content: 100% acrylic
- Frame material: solid teak with natural sanded finish, 304 marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Dimensions: 28.25"W x 38"D x 37.25"H
Materials and Care
- 100% recyclable, waterproof, and UV/fade resistant, Sunbrella fabric is made with solution-dyed acrylic fibers for the ultimate in performance. It's Greenguard and Oeko-Tex certified, so you can be confident in its quality.
- Known for its lasting strength and durability, teak brings a sense of warmth to both indoor and outdoor spaces. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece. This teak has been carefully kiln-dried to eliminate cracking and shrinking.
- Care (Sunbrella): Spot clean Sunbrella fabric with a dry white cloth. Blot to remove excess liquid. For tougher stains, spray on a mild cleaning solution (like dish soap) diluted with water, rinse the fabric, and air dry.
- Care (teak) To preserve teak’s naturally warm colour, lightly sand and apply a teak cleaner and protector every season. Alternatively, leave your piece uncovered and let it patina to a beautiful silver-grey. Wipe spills immediately to avoid staining and use placemats and coasters. As with all outdoor furniture, this piece should be covered when not in use and brought inside during the winter months.