The Take Five Collection is all about clean lines and classic silhouettes. Case-in-point: this timeless director’s chair made from solid teak wood and Sunbrella performance fabric. Pull it out whenever you need extra seating—and easily tuck it away when you don’t.
23.5"W x 21.0 "D x 34.25"H, Seat Depth 16.5", Seat Height 18.5"
- This compact, foldable deck chair is easy to store—and pull out at a moment’s notice.
- Pair this piece with the other staples from our outdoor collection for a casually refined set.
- This piece is commercial grade. It has undergone rigorous testing for longevity and durability.
- Black Sand Sunbrella performance fabric
- 100% recyclable, waterproof, and UV/fade resistant
- Greenguard / OEKO-TEX® certified
- FSC certified wood
- Commercial grade
- Fully assembled
- Fabric content: 100% acrylic
- Frame material: solid teak with natural sanded finish, 304 marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Dimensions: 23.5"W x 21"D x 34.25"H
Materials and Care
- 100% recyclable, waterproof, and UV/fade resistant, Sunbrella fabric is made with solution-dyed acrylic fibers for the ultimate in performance. It's Greenguard and Oeko-Tex certified, so you can be confident in its quality.
- Known for its lasting strength and durability, teak brings a sense of warmth to both indoor and outdoor spaces. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece. This teak has been carefully kiln-dried to eliminate cracking and shrinking.
- Care (Sunbrella): Spot clean Sunbrella fabric with a dry white cloth. Blot to remove excess liquid. For tougher stains, spray on a mild cleaning solution (like dish soap) diluted with water, rinse the fabric, and air dry.
- Care (teak) To preserve teak’s naturally warm colour, lightly sand and apply a teak cleaner and protector every season. Alternatively, leave your piece uncovered and let it patina to a beautiful silver-grey. Wipe spills immediately to avoid staining and use placemats and coasters. As with all outdoor furniture, this piece should be covered when not in use and brought inside during the winter months.