An instant classic, our best-selling Field Collection stands out for its versatility and durability. This stool shares all the trademark characteristics: solid ash wood construction, soft edges, and an easy, organic shape. And, these timeless pieces withstand serious daily use—so it's no surprise the collection is beloved by local restaurants as well.
16.0"W x 16.0 "D x 18.0"H
- This multifunctional stool is a small-space living champion: use it as an end table, nightstand, or extra seating for guests—it conforms to your space whenever you need it.
- Solid ash will stand the test of time and develop character as it ages.
- The support bar between the legs is both an elegant design feature and a sturdy footrest.
- This piece is commercial grade. It has undergone rigorous testing for longevity and durability.
- Protective matte lacquer finish
- FSC / NHLA / PEFC / Rainforest Alliance certified wood
- Commercial grade
- BIFMA compliant
- Fully assembled
- Top, support brace, and leg material: solid ash
- Size: Regular (also available in Counter and Bar)
- Dimensions: 16"W x 16"D x 18"H, seat thickness 1"
Materials and Care
- Solid wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Care: To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains.