This version of our bestselling Cloud Bed offers ample storage beneath a clever hydraulic lift mechanism—because there’s nothing more calming than a clutter-free room. Of course, it also has the same sofa-like cushions, rounded frame, and textured fabrics that made the original a fan favourite.
67.75"W x 94.5 "D x 37.0"H, Side Rail Height 11.41"
Order Free Swatches:
Considering a few options?
to find the look you love.
- A hydraulic mechanism provides easy access to a roomy storage space beneath the slats.
- Plush back cushions provide maximum comfort with a minimalist look. (No extra throw pillows required.)
- Velcro keeps the cushions in place.
- The cushion covers zip off to make cleaning easy.
- Our Stone fabric offers a rare combination of softness and durability.
- Stone fabric
- Stain resistant and durable
- 25,000 rub count
- Removable cushion covers
- Removable back cushions attached with velcro
- Hidden storage space under a hydraulic sprung slat system
- Fabric content: 80% polyester, 20% linen
- Cushion material: high-density poly-foam
- Frame material: solid pine and MDF
- Frame wrapping: high-density Dacron batting
- Bracket hardware: metal
- Size: queen
- Dimensions: 68″W x 95″D x 37″H
- 2 back cushions included
- No boxspring required
- Mattress not included
- Works best with 8″–12″ mattresses. Anything thicker may affect the bed's look or function.
Materials and Care
- Stone Fabric: Woven with a unique fusion of twisted polypropylene yarns in an intricate design, our Stone fabric blends tones and textures for a dynamic look and feel. Featuring superior durability, this material is a great choice for busier households.
- Care: Remove loose debris and blot stains. Blot or spray a solution made of 1 part solvent and 4 parts water, allowing the solution to soak in. Thoroughly rinse the fabric with water. Let area dry completely.
Delivery and Assembly
Free In-Home Delivery & Assembly
We provide complimentary in-home delivery and assembly of this piece to all Canadian provinces and the continental US. We’ll bring it into your desired room, help you pick the perfect spot, assemble it, and remove any packaging—at no extra charge.