The Capri Collection is a lesson in elegant simplicity. This outdoor umbrella is made with a solid teak frame and clean lines, proving that you can never go wrong with beautiful materials and classic design.
118.0"W x 118.0 "D x 107.25"H
- Place this outdoor umbrella freestanding or pair it with a table—the standard size fits most outdoor dining sets.
- This foldable outdoor umbrella is easy to store when not in use: the pole can be separated into two pieces.
- Anchor this with any standard umbrella base or pair it with the Capri Umbrella Base for a polished outdoor set.
- Double wind vents make this umbrella especially sturdy in windy conditions.
- This piece is commercial grade. It has undergone rigorous testing for longevity and durability.
- Greenguard / OEKO-TEX® certified
- FSC® certified wood
- Commercial grade
- Designed to pair with the Capri Umbrella Base or any standard umbrella base
- Fabric content: 100% water-resistant polyester
- Frame material: solid teak with natural sanded finish, 304 marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Dimensions: 118"W x 118"D x 107.25"H
- Splits into two pieces for easy storage
- Base not included
Materials and Care
- 100% water-resistant polyester fabric is Greenguard and Oeko-Tex certified, so you can be confident in its quality.
- Known for its lasting strength and durability, teak brings a sense of warmth to both indoor and outdoor spaces. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece. This teak has been carefully kiln-dried to eliminate cracking and shrinking.
- Care (fabric): Brush off loose dirt before it becomes embedded. Wipe up spills as soon as they occur and spot clean fabric before stains set in.
- Care (teak) To preserve teak’s naturally warm colour, lightly sand and apply a teak cleaner and protector every season. Alternatively, leave your piece uncovered and let it patina to a beautiful silver-grey. Wipe spills immediately to avoid staining and use placemats and coasters. As with all outdoor furniture, this piece should be covered when not in use and brought inside during the winter months.