The Capri Collection is a lesson in elegant simplicity. This outdoor umbrella set is made with a solid teak frame, weighty steel base, and clean lines—proving that you can never go wrong with beautiful materials and classic design.
118.0"W x 118.0 "D x 98.5"H
- This version of the Capri Umbrella includes the Capri Umbrella Base for a complete set.
- Place this parasol freestanding or pair it with a table—the standard size fits most outdoor dining sets.
- This foldable outdoor piece is easy to store when not in use: the umbrella can be removed from the base and the pole can be separated into two pieces.
- Double wind vents make this umbrella especially sturdy in windy conditions.
- This piece is commercial grade. It has undergone rigorous testing for longevity and durability.
- Greenguard / OEKO-TEX® certified
- FSC certified wood
- Adjustable pole tighteners
- Commercial gradeFrame material: solid teak with 304 marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Base materials: powder-coated steel and 304 marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Base weight: 77lbs
- Dimensions: 118"W x 118"D x 107.25"H
Materials and Care
- 100% water-resistant polyester is Greenguard and Oeko-Tex certified, so you can be confident in its quality.
- Known for its lasting strength and durability, teak brings a sense of warmth to both indoor and outdoor spaces. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Care (fabric): Brush off loose dirt before it becomes embedded. Wipe up spills as soon as they occur and spot clean fabric before stains set in.
- Care (teak) To preserve teak’s naturally warm colour, lightly sand and apply a teak oil every season. Alternatively, leave your piece uncovered and let it patina to a beautiful silver-grey. Wipe spills immediately to avoid staining and use placemats and coasters. As with all outdoor furniture, this piece should be covered when not in use and brought inside during the winter months.
- Care (base): Clean with lukewarm water, soap and a clean cloth as necessary.