Get into the sling of things. The Sweet Life is a modern take on a classic, with a comfortable sling design that’s also sturdy and supportive. Made from solid ash and durable, padded fabric, this chair stands out with thoughtful details like a removable headrest that adjusts to your height—and wide armrests where you can set your cup of coffee.
31.5"W x 33.5 "D x 34.75"H, Seat Height 15.0"
Order Free Swatches:
Considering a few options?
to find the look you love.
- The frame on this sling chair is designed for ultimate comfort, with a high back that makes it exceptionally supportive.
- The removable headrest is also adjustable, so you can customize it for your height.
- A diamond stitched pattern on the fabric is not only a beautiful design detail—it also keeps the padding evenly distributed and helps the chair retain its shape.
- Wide, comfortable armrests are the perfect size for a cup of coffee, a glass of wine, or any beverage you have on hand.
- Solid ash will stand the test of time and develop character as it ages.
- Protective matte lacquer finish
- 30,000 rub count
- Removable and adjustable foam padded headrest
- Fabric content: 80% polyester, 20% linen
- Frame material: solid ash
- Dimensions: 31.5"W x 33.5"D x 34.75"H
- Arm height: 21.5"
- Arm width: 3.75"
- Seat height: 15"
- Weight capacity: tested to 350 lbs
Materials and Care
- Solid wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- Woven with a unique fusion of twisted linen and polyester yarns in an intricate design, this fabric blends tones and textures for a dynamic look and feel. Featuring superior durability, this material is a great choice for busier households.
- Care (wood): To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice, or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains.
- Care (fabric): Remove loose debris and blot stains. Blot or spray a solution made of 1 part solvent and 4 parts water, allowing the solution to soak in. Thoroughly rinse the fabric with water. Let area dry completely.