Get into the sling of things. The Sweet Life is a modern take on a classic, with a comfortable sling design that’s also sturdy and supportive. Made from solid ash and Italian top-grain leather, this chair stands out with thoughtful details like a removable headrest that adjusts to your height—and wide armrests where you can set your cup of coffee.
31.5"W x 33.5 "D x 34.75"H
Order Free Swatches:
Considering a few options?
to find the look you love.
- The frame on this sling chair is designed for ultimate comfort, with a high back that makes it exceptionally supportive.
- The removable headrest is also adjustable, so you can customize it for your height.
- Top grain Italian leather is durable, beautiful and acquires a unique patina over time.
- Wide, comfortable armrests are the perfect size for a cup of coffee, a glass of wine, or any beverage you have on hand.
- Solid ash will stand the test of time and develop character as it ages.
- Protective matte lacquer finish
- Removable and adjustable foam padded headrest
- Seat material: 100% Italian top grain leather
- Frame material: solid ash
- Dimensions: 31.5"W x 33.5"D x 34.75"H
- Arm height: 21.5"
- Arm width: 3.75"
- Seat height: 15"
- Weight capacity: tested to 350 lbs
Materials and Care
- Solid wood offers a warm, organic feel that ages beautifully. Variation in the grain means the exact look may vary from piece to piece.
- We source our leather carefully and treat it with the utmost respect. With no pigments or corrections, all the natural characteristics of the leather are celebrated, developing a unique vintage patina over time.
- Care (wood): To clean, use a damp cloth and pH-neutral detergent, then wipe dry. Avoid contact with acidic liquids, such as soda, fruit juice, or vinegar. Any spills should be cleaned with lukewarm water immediately. Do not use acid or bleach-based cleaning products as they may affect the waterproofing and create permanent stains.
- Care (leather): Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. To treat light stains, use a soft cloth, tightly wrung in water that has been boiled and then cooled to room temperature, or leave them to be absorbed into the naturally developing patina (e.g. stains from a pen).